- All Purpose Flour -- 1 Cup
- Rice Flour -- 2 tbsp
- Curd -- 1 Cup
- Cooking soda -- 1/4 tsp
- Salt -- as per required
- Oil -- for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients except oil.
- See that the batter is thick.If necessary add some water or curd to make batter.
- Cover it with a lid and let it stay for overnight.
- Heat oil in a vessel. Shape the batter into round bondas.
- Fry them on low flame till golden in color.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
The bondas are very tasty if you ferment the batter overnight.
If not possible, prepare the batter at least one hour before.