Ginger -1" piece
Red Chillies- 4 to 5
Cumin seeds- 1 tbsp
Garlic cloves- 4 to 5
Garam Masala Powder- 1 tbsp
- Grind all the ingredients except Chicken into smooth paste.
- Clean the chicken legs,dry them by removing water with a cloth.
- Apply the paste to all the pieces.See that paste should cover entire leg piece.
- Grill the pieces till they turn into red color.
- Serve with Onion,Lemon and Green Chutney.
If you use the oven method, which requires less oil preheat the oven to 425° F/220° C.
Prepare a baking sheet with an aluminium foil and grease with oil. Arrange the chicken legs on the baking sheet.
Place the baking sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Then, lower the oven temperature to 390° F/200° C and bake till done. This took about 30 minutes.
Flip the drumsticks a few times so as to bake all sides evenly. If left to bake without turning sides, one side sticks to the foil and gets ripped when removed from the baking sheet.