- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup red peppers, finely diced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup peas
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
1. Prepare rice according to directions and set overnight in the refrigerator, covered.
2. Place a large skillet over medium heat on the stove, add the oils, peas, pepper, sprouts and broccoli.
3. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice and soy sauce and cook, stirring for another 5 mins.
5. Place cooked rice in a serving dish. Serve.