- 1 frying pan.
- 1 heart shaped silicone egg mold
- 4 medium eggs.
- 2 slices of whole grain bread.
- 100g of ham.
- 10g of butter.
- 10g of strawberry jam.
1) Place the frying pan on the hob on a low to medium heat.
2) Butter both sides of the bread.
3) Use the heart shaped silicone egg mould to cut heart shapes in the slices of bread.
4) Place a slice of bread in the frying pan. Make sure you include both the piece of bread with the heart shaped hole and the heart shaped piece of bread that you cut out.
5) Crack two eggs into the heart shaped hole and then fry the egg and bread for 2 minutes.
6) Flip the egg and toast then fry for a further 2 minutes.
7) Remove the egg and toast from the frying pan, put it on a plate and top with ham.
8) Remove the heart shaped toast from the frying pan, put it on the same plate and spread some strawberry jam on it.
9) Repeat steps 4-8 to create a second serving of eggs in toast with the strawberry jam heart.
10) To add even more love to the meal chop the ham into heart shapes too.
- 682 calories total.
- 341 calories per serving.