- 1 baking tray.
- 1 chopping board.
- 1 freezer bag.
- 1 heart shaped sandwich cutter
- 1 sharp knife.
- 2 whole grain rolls.
- 1 tomato (sliced).
- 200g of chicken breast.
- 100g of lettuce (chopped).
- 10g of butter.
- 5g of black pepper.
- 5g of salt.
- 5ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- 5ml of lemon juice.
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit).
2) Place the black pepper, chicken breasts, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and salt in the freezer bag and shake vigorously until the chicken breasts are fully coated.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the freezer bag, place them on a baking tray, put them in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
4) After 20 minutes turn the oven off, remove the chicken breasts, place them on the chopping board and chop them into small chunks.
5) Slice the 2 whole grain rolls in half, butter them, then add the chicken,lettuce and tomato slices to make a sandwich.
6) Use the heart shaped sandwich cutter to cut the rolls into heart shapes and impress your Valentine’s Day date
- 738 calories total.
- 369 calories per serving