- Milk - 1/2 lit.
- Lauki - 1/2, peeled.(bottle gourd)
- Sugar - 3/4 cup.
- Khoya - 100 gms.
- Elaichi powder - 1 tsp.
- Dry fruits(almonds, raisins and cahwes) - 1 tbsp.
1) Peel the lauki(gourd) and grate it using the grater. Also grate the khoya.
2) Take a middle-sized pan and fill it with 1/2 cup of water. Add the lauki and boil. When it gets boiled drain all the water to leave behind only the soft boiled lauki.
3) In a large pan pour in the milk and boil for about 20 mins on medium flame, stirring occassionally.
5) Add the grated khoya and mix well. Also pour in the sugar and stir well to dissolve it.
6) Toss in the dry fruits and elaichi powder.
7) Serve hot or cold, as you desire.