- 2 heart shaped bowls
- 1 saucepan.
- 1 wooden spoon.
- 100g of oats.
- 100g of raspberries.
- 100ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- 20g of honey.
- 10g of butter.
1) Place the saucepan on the hob on a low heat and add the butter, oats and semi-skimmed milk.
2) Stir the mixture continuously for 5 m inutes until the oatmeal becomes thick.
3) Pour half the oatmeal into each heart shaped bowl.
4) Top the oatmeal with the raspberries and honey.
5)To really impress your Valentine’s Day date create an ‘x’ shaped kiss in the middle of the bowl using the raspberries and then use the honey to create a heart around the kiss.
- 608 calories total.
- 304 calories per serving.