- Rice – 4 cups
- ajwain – ¼ cup
- Sesame seeds – ½ cup
- Salt – required amount
- Oil – required amount to fry
- Wash the rice and soak it in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the water after three hours and dry the rice on thin cloth. After drying, grind it as flour.
- Fry sesame seeds for some time on low heat. Now add the fried sesame seeds, carom seeds and salt to rice flour. After add required amount of water and mix it as dough. Now take a plastic cover and make the dough in the form of concentric circles. Let the dough dry and they will be strong when they are dried for long time.
- Now place a pan on the stove and heat oil in it. Fry the dough which is in concentric circles in the oil. Now serve the sakinalu when hot. These can be stored for one month.