- 7.00 g Chicken broth powder
- 2.00 g Black pepper powder
- 5.00 ml Light soya sauce
- 5.00 g Chopped coriander
- 8.00 g Ginger Garlic paste
- 8.00 g Leeks
- 8.00 g Carrots
- 4.00 g Celery
- 10.00 pc Sliced button mushroom
- 10.00 g Large shiitake mushrooms
- 8.00 g Sliced Spring Onion bulbs
- 5.00 g Chopped Spring Onion Greens
- 5.00 g Shredded pokchoy
- 20.00 g Boiled and shredded chicken
1. In a heavy bottomed stock pot, mix together all the shredded vegetables with 500ml of water. Add the ginger
garlic paste and half of the coriander. Add the soya sauce.
2. Bring to a simmer and cook for 7-8 minutes. Add the chicken and chicken broth powder and stir well. Add pepper to taste.
3. Garnish with spring onion greens and chopped coriander.
4. Serve piping hot
You can add fresh noodles and boil with the soup to make a chicken noodle clear soup.
To bring a variation to the taste, you can even add freshly chopped basil leaves in place of coriander.
Tofu can be added to make the soup more wholesome