- 3/4 cup whole sweet corn kernels
- 3/4 cup sweet corn, grated
- 5 cups Clear Vegetable Stock
- 3 tbsp cornflour mixed with ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- salt to taste
- Chillies in Vinegar
- soy sauce
- chilli sauce
1. Put the stock in a pan and add the sweet corn kernels.
2. Cover and cook over a medium flame for approximately 10 minutes or till the corn is tender.
3. Add the grated corn and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add the cornflour paste and simmer for some more time.
4. Add the sugar and salt and serve hot with chillies in vinegar, soya sauce and chilli sauce.