- Rice 50 g.
- Roasted Green gram dal 25 g.
- Spinach 20 g.(Drumstick leaves or any other green leafy vegetable may be substituted)
- salt to taste
- Fat/oil 5 ml.
1. Clean rice & dal. Soak for some time in water.
Using the same water used for soaking, cook the rice and dal.
2. Wash spinach leaves, cut and steam. Mash the leaves and sieve.
3. Mix the sieve spinach soup with boiled rice & dal. Add salt to taste, mix thoroughly and serve.
Nutritive value per 100 gms :
Protein 10 g.
Iron 3 mg.
Carotene 1888 μg.