- Ragi flour / finger millet flour - 3/4 cup
- Besan / fried gram flour - 1/4 cup
- Melted ghee - 1/2 cup (a tsp more or less)
- Mixed dry fruits (cashew / raisins) + pista flakes (for garnish)
- Sugar - 1/2 cup (adjust according to taste)
1) In a dry pan, fry both the flours separately till a warm aroma wafts out. Cool.
2) In a pan, fry the dry fruits in a tsp of ghee till golden brown.
3) In a large bowl, mix both the flours and add half the ghee till it is crumbly. Let the melted ghee be warm, not hot.
4) Meanwhile, powder the sugar and add to the flours mixture and remainng ghee and mix well.
5) Divide into equal portions (approximately) and form ladoos. Add a tsp of warm milk if you need help to form the ladoos.
6) Refrigerate for a while and then garnish with slivers of pista on top :-)